The scholarships will be awarded to the successful applicants at $6,500 per year payments to a maximum of $26,000. Up to six (6) awardees will be selected. Only one application is necessary to apply for all of the scholarships offered.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from one of Alameda County's public or private high schools.
- Applicant must have a record of community service/involvement for at least two years.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must have proof of admission to a four year accredited college.
- Applicant must show financial need. Student Aid Report Summary from Federal Student Aid Program (or equivalent financial information) MUST ACCOMPANY application.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must remain in good standing academically in order to maintain scholarship eligibility and must be working toward and making progress at obtaining a baccalaureate degree.
- If you are selected as a finalist for the scholarship awards, it is required that you appear for a brief interview before the Scholarship Selection Committee in late May/June (exact date and time to be determined).